HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY BUY A HOME IN THE TAMPA BAY CLEARWATER FLORIDA AREA
STEP 1 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
Key to Affordability
Finding the right home financing is as important as finding the right house. Discovering your true “Home Buying Power” and the best financing method is the first step to a successful house purchase!
It is critical for house buyers to know before they start their Tampa Bay home search exactly what they can afford, the type of financing they will use and the “out of pocket expenses” they might incur.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's local mortgage consultant will be happy to assist. A professional who doesn’t use a “cookie cutter” approach, but individually counsels the home buyer through the financing maze so they have all the answers to make good financial decisions.
THE MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL:
• Qualify and Calculate their “Buying Power” - (what they can and can’t afford).
• Educate about Financing Methods and Options - Explain the “pro & cons” of each.
• Identify Out of Pocket Expenses - So they can plan and there are no surprises!
• Provide Written Mortgage Pre-Approval - Strength when competing & negotiating.
WHAT THIS MEANS is securing the best method of home financing and being ready to take action when the time is RIGHT!
STEP 2 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
There is a lot more to finding the ideal Tampa, Clearwater home than just surfing the internet, looking at ads, driving through neighborhoods, visiting open houses and using the traditional MLS.
Buying a home is done only a few times in a lifetime and house buyers should never have to settle for something less.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group REALTORS® make certain Florida home buyers have Total Access to the greatest number of homes. Florida Properties Group real estate agents use the traditional resources (MLS, etc.) plus seek out and uncover the “quiet” properties that are not on the Tampa Bay real estate market yet.
FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP REALTORS® TARGET:
- Co-brokering Agents
- “Neighborhood” Matches
- Private Owners (FSBO’s)
- Social Media
State-of-the-Art web-based system which instantly alerts the Tampa Bay Area home buyer of “Brand New” properties!
WHAT THIS MEANS is finding the ideal Tampa, Clearwater home by having access to everything available and never missing out or settling for something less.
STEP 3 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
The best purchase price is not always the lowest price!
Determining the best home purchase price can be a real balancing act and is trickier than it appears!
The best purchase price is the price that secures the property. Many times the lowest price may alienate the home seller. Other times, because of competition, the best purchase price is above the asking price. The key is to find the right price, between never over- paying or losing by under-paying.
THE WAY BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMES SERVICES FLORIDA PROPERTIES DOES THIS IS:
- Educate the buyer on the “Market Trend” (Buyer’s Market/Seller’s Market) and explaining how it will impact their house pricing position when formulating an offer to purchase.
- Provide a “Real Estate Home Market Study” on the property of interest to educate them on the neighborhood history and price comparisons.
- Uncovering the Buyer’s “Competitive” Position.
- Strategically constructing the purchase offer by balancing price with “fair Market Value ”
WHAT THIS MEANS IS ... BEST PURCHASE PRICE!
STEP 4 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
Bring Parties Together
This is where the home sale begins or ends because you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate!
Florida Properties Group real estate agents skillfully package the offer ‘up front’ eliminating issues and creating a mood of acceptance by:
- Uncovering the non-negotiables through pre-negotiation so they are not included, thus not alienating the home seller.
- Taking extra care to include these critical elements which favorably positions the “buyer’s” offer.
1. Written Mortgage Pre-Approval
2. Earnest Money Deposit (substantial)
3. Buyer Introduction - introduction, compliment & explanation
4. Real Estate Home Market Study
- Pre-Selling the offer to the listing real estate agent, addressing any concerns and building value.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group REALTORS® find that “special spot”, an acceptable compromise, that gives both parties as much of what they want as possible creating a “Win-Win!”
WHAT THIS MEANS is that your offer is prepared and presented in such a skillful manner it brings both parties together securing the sale.
STEP 5 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
Making your home purchase seamless and hassle free!
There are a lot of moving parts in a real estate transaction and things can go amiss if there is a lack of attention to detail.
The Florida Properties Group real estate agent is your Project Manager eliminating any potential problems before they arise and managing all of the details. This essential step ensures the entire “Home Buying” experience is worry free.
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP REALTORS® ACCOMPLISH THIS BY:
- Clarifying the entire process, explaining all the “ins” and “outs” so there are no surprises!
- Managing the entire “buying team” including lenders, closing agent, home inspectors, appraisers and escrow agents.
- Transaction Management System - using a detailed checklist to manage all the moving parts so nothing is overlooked.
- Weekly Update - keeping in contact and fully informed with a status report.
- Call Back “Now” Policy - guaranteeing a speedy response.
- Home Warranty Options - offering protection after the sale.
WHAT THIS MEANS is having peace of mind knowing all the bases are covered. No Problems!
STEP 6 TO A SUCCESSFUL TAMPA BAY, CLEARWATER FLORIDA HOME PURCHASE
Protecting Your Interests
Educating, Guiding Never Pressuring!
Home buyers should work with someone they trust, have confidence in and will help them make good decisions.
You can count on Florida Properties Group agents to be your Trusted Advisor consulting, educating, and guiding versus a typical salesperson selling and pressuring. Florida Properties Group home buyers know their best interests are their top priority!
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP REALTORS® FULFILLS THE ROLE OF BEING A TRUSTED ADVISOR BY:
- Advise and Counsel – Never pressuring
- Code of Ethics – “Golden Rule”
- Accountability – Staying on task & on time!
- Quality Company – Highest quality service!
- Performance Pledge – Florida Properties Group fulfills their job responsibilities according to these Six Steps.
WHAT THIS MEANS is having a trusted, informed advisor who partners with you to assure a…SUCCESSFUL PURCHASE
HOMEBUYER CONSULTATION WITH DENNY STONE REALTOR®
REQUEST a FREE, NO obligation consultation with your local Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate professional