REAL ESTATE RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM RENTAL INFORMATION
Tampa Bay Homes, Townhouses and Condominiums For Rent
1) - Search - The first Step toward finding your new home, is to search the database of available properties. This will allow you to eliminate the properties that do not fit your needs, or that won't be able to provide you with the necessities you require.
2) - View the Property - The next step will be to view the properties for which you have selected. Call our office (727) 639-3786) and schedule a time to view these properties. You will want to walk through the property to insure that it will meet your needs.
Search exclusive properties for rent on Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group.
3) - Secure the Property - All rental properties in Tampa Bay Florida require a security deposit before any tenant can move in. This is especially useful if you will not be able to move in for a short period of time. Contact our office for more details. You CAN NOT secure a property for which you have not walked through and viewed the inside.
4) - Finalize the Application - Once you have secured the property, we perform various background checks and final inquiries before you can move in (some charges may apply).
5) - Sign the Lease - After your application is approved, you will come down to our office and sign the property's lease.
6) - Move In - Congratulations, you have found your new home, and you can now move in. We hope you will enjoy working with us and the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions..
Call us today at: (727) 639-3786 were here to help.